Want to level out that old table or fix that ill-fitting door?
What it does:
- Reduces the thickness of planks of wood to a maximum depth of 2.6mm in 0.1mm increments
- Flattens and smoothes the surface of rough timber
- Also suitable for bevelling edges and rebating (cutting recesses and grooves) on wood
What's included with your borrow:
- Fabric dust bag
- Allen key (lives in the back of the Planer)
- Parallel guide
- Fastening bolt
- User Manual
- Optional (but recommended): Safety goggles, dust mask, ear defenders
Good to know...
- Cutter width: 82mm
- Planing width: 82mm
- Cutting depth of up to 2.6mm, adjustable in 0.1m increments
- Rebating depth of up to 9mm
- Before starting, make sure your wood is free from metal object such as nails or screws, which can damage the tool
You might also want to borrow...