Got a large garden, or allotment? Grass too long to mow? Places your lawnmower won’t reach?
What’s included with your borrow:
- A fully charged battery (lasts ~ 30 minutes when used correctly)
- A battery charger
- Strimmer cord (ask for spare if you think you’ll need it)
- Ear defenders, safety goggles and/or a dust mask - ask a host for these
For the best strimming experience:
check/rake the grass for stones or other hidden nasties before you start. You don’t want these flying around, and the cord will wear down very quickly.
pop on a pair of safety goggles and maybe some ear defenders too (provided by us)
check there's enough strimming cord in the machine before you borrow. Our quick video below shows you how
nobody wants to borrow a dirty strimmer, so make sure it’s as grass-free as possible ready for the next borrower
Want to know everything we know about this thing? Read our everything doc
You might also want to borrow…
- The Rake - for getting rid of those hidden nasties before you start
- The Lawnmower - for finishing off the job