Grass too long to mow? Places your lawnmower won’t reach?
Our corded strimmer is smaller and lighter than our cordless version, perfect for smaller gardens.
What’s included with your borrow
- A fully charged battery (lasts ~ 30 minutes when used correctly)
- A battery charger
- Strimmer cord (ask for spare if you think you’ll need it)
- Ear defenders, safety goggles and/or a dust mask - ask a host for these
Good to know
For the best strimming experience
- check/rake the grass for stones or other hidden nasties before you start. You don’t want these flying around, and the cord will wear down very quickly.
- pop on a pair of safety goggles and maybe some ear defenders too (provided by us)
- check there's enough strimming cord in the machine before you borrow
- nobody wants to borrow a dirty strimmer, so make sure it’s as grass-free as possible ready for the next borrower
Want to know everything we know about this thing? Read our everything doc
You might also want to borrow
- The Rake - for getting rid of those hidden nasties before you start
- The Extension Reel - if you've got a large garden, or you're stealing your neighbour's electricity
- The Lawnmower - for finishing off the job